Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Does anyone have the answer?

I feel a bit old right now. I am 40 but you all will say that in fact that may not be old at all.

But I have this feeling that I want to do something great with my life and it has always been music. This is the time.

I have set up a web-site and I am looking for funding from people all over the world. You can take a look at it on www.charliekurtz.com and if you want to give something please do.

You see I know that there are people out there who like jazz and swing and the era of the Big Band and I love it too. But more than that, I love the dream of it. I want people to be a part of it and follow me and like what I do....but I need people.

Should there be an age limit on success? Should Paul Pots (39) or Susan Boyle (48) have their dreams taken away because they don't look the part or they are too old.. I have big eyebrows and slightly bucked teeth but I promise you it has never stopped my voice from functioning.

So I want you all to come with me....I need $'s and fans. I don't care if you give me $2 or $2000 it doesn't matter the album I am creating is going to happen and many people in the world want this success and I want them to have it with me.

I live in New Zealand, far away from the rest of the world, but I have never felt more in touch with the rest of the world. And here I am asking you to help, and I don't know who you are but I would like you to discover me.

Do you want a new jazz icon? Is there room enough for another jazz voice in the world?

Please have a look at my web-site and get involved and be a part of the success from the beginning. We can win together.

I am a father of 4 beautiful girls and they have to see me win.

Look if you want to donate something here is a PayPal button and it just helps me get that little bit closer:
Donator Options




If you read the web-site it will tell you that there loads of options to get a download of the album when it is recorded and to have share in its profits.
Anyway, I might be waffling, but wanted you to know that this man will be grateful always for your help.
Let's keep jazz alive
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment